Sponsored by Channel Islands Surfboards
Closed Until RC14
Submit a 2-5 minute surf video of Rincon by January 1st to win a Custom CI Surfboard, CASH, tons of prizes, and have your video premier in front of hundreds of people!
Videos will be voted on by the public:
- Originality, Story, Action, & True to Rincon
- 805 local to enter
- Filmed and/or edited by the person submitting the video (can be a multiple person project)
- PG13 and under
- Only location-Rincon Point
How to submit video:
Upload video and fill out necessary information in the form below. We will send you a confirmation e-mail within 24hours that your video was accepted
Video Premier: Thursday January 3rd 5pm-7pm at the Channel Islands Surfboards retail store in Santa Barbara.
- The top 5 contestants will have their videos play at the Rincon Classic Pre-Party at the Channel Islands Surfboards retail store on the huge blow up screen. Finalists placings will be announced, cash, prizes and awards distributed, free food and drink by Wahoo’s, raffle, and heaps of fun. Start the new year off right!
- Top three videos will also be played at the Classic Sunday Awards Ceremony, the Sunday evening of the event (8 week waiting period begins January 5th & 6th).
- Weekly video submissions will be posted onrinconclassic.com and voted upon by the viewing public through independent.com to determine the top five submissions.
- All submissions receive FREE raffle ticket, and official 2013 Quiksilver Rincon Classic presented by Channel Islands Surfboards t-shirt.
1st place: $300 cash, Custom CI Surfboard, prize bag, RC13 VIP Entry
2nd place: $150 cash, Quiksilver wetsuit, prize bag
3rd place: $100, prize bag, Arbor Skateboard
4th place: Prize bag w/Scosche Audio Gear, Teva Shoes
5th place: Prize bag w/Scosche Audio Gear, Teva Shoes
Video Submissions (closed until RC14)
1) Upload your video file to a new or existing Youtube account.
2) Copy the video URL (ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eypJCG-8VJ8) from your youtube page and paste in the submission form below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.